Thursday, February 26, 2009

eyes wide open

this building ade 30 floor....from up here i can see a lot of things.....KLCC, AmBank Buliding....Hotel Maya and a lot more tall tall building around me right now....and also i can see AKLEH right in front of me huhu.....that's why i suke lepak kat floor 14 (library) or 20 (most of my class were at this floor) and of course near to a window...dulu dekat kampung mane la ade nampak bangunan tinggi2 nih hari2....paling tinggi pun rasenye 3 ke 4 tingkat je....Office i dulu pun ade level ground je and my shop ade 2 tingkat....tue pun kire abis gayat laaa.....


but then i just remember that dulu kitorang stay kat apartment at level 4...mase memule masuk dulu aku takut betul nak berdir kat beranda....GAYAT.....it takes around 1 year for me to be brave hehehehehe.....but now it doesn't matter anymore....my rutin is going up and down everyday since the lecture hall, library and lab is in different floor....sometimes it take more than 10 minutes juz ti switch classes....you have to walk and wait for the lift and pushing people to get in the lift and then walk again to other class...but then now i think i', getting used to it.....now i walk faster and i think i had lost a few pounds tooo hehehehe (not confirmed yet)....

next week will be UNIKL mid-term break....got a lot of job waiting for me back at home....had to go to SSM to renew our company registration and i think i want to setup a new one too, maybe i will setup our new shop if the owner let me, maybe i will conduct classes for orang kampung yang nak blajo Office 2007 (they already booked me) and i will be one of the judges for MySkills Competition 2009 for IT Software Application at ILP Kuala Langat (nasib baik my big boss approved)....a quite pack week where i suppose to relax myself and take care my family....

gonna get kimi a new bike this weekend...gonna bring them jalan2 (maybe to impiana morib)...gonna sleep with ryan....hmm x sabar nak tunggu next week....OH NO! TOMORROW ADE TEST MICRO-P...nak study la plak....hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment